Why Choose Healthsure
Why Choose Us
Like any service industry, our prospective patients or customers often face an overwhelming array of options when seeking our services. Whether you are an individual seeking assessment and treatment for your injury, or a business exploring the market for bespoke occupational health services – the options can often seem endless and clear, but transparent metrics on which to make your decision can seem elusive.
To this end, our ethos is based on some very simple, practical principles – and this ethos forms our culture – HEALTH.
- High Quality Service
- Engaged with our Clients
- Always expanding our Services
- Leaders in Innovation and Technology.
- Top Quality Staff
- Happy Workforce
Our services are built upon the foundations of HEALTH. It’s in our name and it’s at our core. At Healthsure you can expect;
- An easy to understand explanation of your issue. We won’t use jargon or complicated words just to make ourselves sound clever. Our aim is to ensure you know why we’re recommending a treatment plan so you’re 100% behind the direction we’re taking your treatment. This is crucial in ensuring we have you back to full health as quickly as possible. Remember, Our friendly physiotherapists are all Chartered members of the Chartered society of Physiotherapists – you’re in good hands.
- A friendly and comfortable environment. At Healthsure we believe in making you feel at ease. From the handshake and smile you receive when entering our clinics, to our aftercare and instant digital communications available via our treatment app, you can always rest assured that you’ll receive the best in care.
- We ensure fast access to treatment. We can see you within 5 days for normal appointments or generally within 48 hours or quicker for emergency sessions. Typical NHS wait times can vary between 12 to 20 weeks depending on your issue; with any injury, early treatment can avoid unnecessary additional damage.
- We’re affordable, and we have contracts with almost all major insurers. We operate a competitive pricing model, increasing accessibility to our healthcare services. We also offer monthly membership payment options on 12 month terms, allowing you to spread the cost of your treatments. Ask for more details.
- We offer business to business (B2B) onsite occupational health services; with preventative workplace assessment and bespoke staff training services, we ensure you minimise the cost of employee absence, whilst promoting a healthy working environment. We offer a monthly per employee package, on-site day rate service or bespoke one off sessions.
So what are you waiting for? Our clear, transparent and affordable service can get you healthier sooner – When it comes to your health, don’t be unsure, be Healthsure.
Also published on Medium.